Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Alright. Should come up with a character to model for my 3ds Max course. It should be something simple enough so that I can get it ready by next week's Thursday, and at the same time something nifty enough so that I actually feel good doing it. It can't have fingers - that much I've decide. I won't do fingers. Or hair. Only crazy people would start modeling hair in the week time span with 3ds Max, especially if they only have as much experience as I do.

Nanowrimo kick off party here at Turku tomorrow. Can't wait, though I haven't quite figured my story out. I still don't know who is the murderer in my story. It is the story of a band (no name yet). The main character is the new singer after the first singer gets murdered. There's also two guitarists, a basist, a drummer, the manager and her assistant. And there is some magic. I'm having mixed feelings about this, since I don't know much about being in a band (simply having seen Gravitation doesn't count, I think ^_~)and the life such people lead. So I'm just going to downplay that side a bit and focus on the characters and their relationships, spiced up with concerts, rehearsals and interviews. Now if only I could find the murderer and his/her motivation among these characters. I had a few ideas of people who are mixed into it, but aren't the actual murderer. I'm running out of characters.

Maybe it just turns out to be a suicide. Or an accident. (...do I suck?)

Next Saturday it's on. Trying to get something written in the midst of the Halloween parties. And you guys there at Washington D.C., do not forget your Nano duties amongst all that fun.

0 comments: