Friday, November 14, 2003

Just saw the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban teaser trailer. Now I've watched it seven times through, and a couple of times parts of it slowly (for example to see Lupin standing behind Neville in the boggart-sequence - he's not the bishounen he's supposed to be, but I knew that already).

My favourite part is the moving poster of Sirius Black. Woo. There's this nice shift in the music when it appears that suits the mood. And the Dementor is scary! I also like the Halloween song the kid choir is performing.

This looks alright. This is my favourite Potter book and I have an unhealthy obsession to it. I was disappointed by the first two films, but I trust the director of this one somewhat more than Chris Columbus.

I agree with my sis that something weird and scary has happened to Draco's hair... he looks like a teenaged Backstreet Boy ^_~. Not that the "hair backwards with tons of gel" was the epitome of cool.

0 comments: