Sunday, March 20, 2005

Man, I was just sick for a week! That sucks. A week! I didn't do anything. Well, okay, I slept. It's just very annoying because there are things that you would like to do but you can't because you hurt/are tired/can't concentrate on anything. You know there are the usual ways of passing boring time, like internet or reading, but you can't even manage the strength to do those! So you just end up doing absolutely nothing. You only sleep and watch shows from the tv that turn your brains into slush, such as Fear Factor. Aargh. *dies* And if you don't even have the ability to concentrate on something that simple, you know you really are sick.

To top it off, I couldn't talk for two and a half days. Just *couldn't*. No sound came out, and the first day my throat hurt like hell so I wasn't even considering any talking. *dies again from remembering it*

*dies*

0 comments: