Saturday, May 07, 2005

Umm, some hacker broke into our school server, where my homepage is (was), so that's why it hasn't been working during the past two weeks, if you've wondered. They can't start it again, because the web server software is so old.

It seems I'm looking for a new place for my homepage and web comic. It's just really annoying, because when I move them I cannot redirect people to the right address. The server doesn't work, so there is no way I can put up a message like 'the page can now be found here - link'. So there can be many people who have used to e.g. read my webcomic and now just think it has disappeared, and can't/don't bother to find it again. Annoying.

I've had an offer from a friend of mine to use his server space, so perhaps I'll do that. Or something...

0 comments: