Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Back at school! So, I went to the anime showing on Friday. I searched for the place for about an hour, was ready to go home, then decided to check one more (unlikely) place, and there it was! I arrived half an hour late, which was okay because they hadn't started yet - the VCR wasn't working. Well, they couldn't make it work, so there was no Memories off or Zenki. The only thing they had on DVD was Slayers season 1 (almost the only anime which I've seen), so we watched the first episodes of that. Well, it was good, because Zelgadis is so cool! Rezo also made a bigger impact on bigger screen.

On Monday I borrowed Cowboy Bebop 1-10 and Vision of Escaflowne 1-9. I've only had time to watch the first and second episodes of Bebop, but I still have lots of time! I've also drawn a nice picture of Janie and the Nightmare Brigade in the form of a comic book page. When I stop being lazy (yes, like that would happen), I'll scan it and put it on my website. My Gallery is in desperate need of an update, but Iiiii'm laaaazy....

0 comments: