Thursday, October 17, 2002

It seems I'm not that good a blogger :P It's been a while, so I just dropped in.

Well, I watched the anime. Cowboy Bebop was neat, but it bothered me that at least the episodes 1-10 didn't have a common, bigger plot. They were just one-off episodes, mostly. Escaflowne was interesting, but not anything mind-shattering. Now I've borrowed Mononoke Hime and Fushigi Yƻgi 1-4. I'll watch them next week with my sister. It will be really interesting to see how the animated version of FY looks and if they have made changes to the plot. I also bought the manga Ragnarok 1 and 3 (there was no 2) from Fantasiapelit ("Fantasy Games"). They were quite cool. I liked the way the characters were drawn, especially the boys. ;) But there were too few male characters! One of the ravens, was it Muninn, looked like a guy, but then it turned out it was a girl. :( Well, that was a first. Mostly people think manga guys are girls. ^_^ Anyway, Dread Skurai is my new favourite! So cool.

Next week (I think) Ceres 2 will arrive to Fantasiapelit, and so could Gloomcookie 2, also. I ordered the latter from the Helsinki store, and I hope they get the order right. I've heard stories that their system isn't the most reliable. But I want it!!!

Well, that's all for now. I'm heading home after a day of learning to use Dreamweaver.

0 comments: